For all, downsizing can represent an emotionally charged life decision. It’s a psychological turning point in which they’re letting go of long-term homes and possessions that hold sentimental value. The real key to nurturing the downsizing niche comes down to having the proper support team of professionals that will enable us a smooth transition to the senior's new home and assure them that their old home will move quickly. Jeff Singletary has just the right team. The team includes:
- An organizer that works with the homeowner to decide what to keep, sell, declutter or donate.
- Local mover who has experience in working with homeowners downsizing.
- An estate sale company, who has a keen eye for truly valuable items that may be collector worthy as opposed desirable by estate sale shoppers. For sale items are displayed neatly and the sales are organized. Your items are reconciled against the sale.
- To ensure your home looks its best and moves quickly, Jeff works with one of the top home stagers in the area that showcases what your home has to offer.
- A workhorse team which includes a mortgage brokers and a title company that work expeditiously in your favor.
- The home services team includes a variety of professionals including a deep cleaning specialist, a painter, handyman service and many others. Jeff has all the resources you need.