For all, downsizing can represent an emotionally charged life decision. It’s a psychological turning point in which they’re letting go of long-term homes and possessions that hold sentimental value. The real key to nurturing the downsizing niche comes down to having the proper support team of professionals that will enable us a smooth transition to the senior's new home and assure them that their old home will move quickly. Jeff Singletary has just the right team. The team includes:
- An organizer that works with the homeowner to decide what to keep, sell, declutter or donate.
- Local mover who has experience in working with homeowners downsizing.
- An estate sale company, who has a keen eye for valuable items that may be collector-worthy rather than just being appealing to estate sale shoppers. For sale items are displayed neatly and the sales are organized. Your items are reconciled against the sale.
- To ensure your home looks its best and moves quickly, Jeff works with one of the top home stagers in the area that showcases what your home has to offer.
- A workhorse team which includes a mortgage broker and a title company that work expeditiously in your favor.
- The home services team includes a variety of professionals including a deep cleaning specialist, a painter, handyman service and many others. Jeff has all the resources you need.